THE CLAUSE 1.1.3 OF THE CSR POLICY OF MAHARASHTRA NATURAL GAS LIMITED WOULD BE STAND MODIFIED AS UNDER :
CSR Activities which shall be undertaken would be finanlised in the first quarter of every year as per the guidelines of Companies Act 2013 which may include activities relating to :
- Eradicating hunger & poverty and malnutrition,
- Promoting health care including preventive health care
- Sanitation including contribution to Swach Bharat Kosh set up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation.
- Making available of safe drinking water
- Promotion of education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality and empowering women
- Setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans
- Setting up old age homes
- Setting up day care centres
- Facilities for senior citizens
- Measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups
- Ensuring environment sustainability, ecological, protection of flora and fauna.
- Animal Welfare
- Agro Forestry
- Conservation of Natural Resources and maintaining quality of soil, air, water including contribution to Clean Ganga Fund set up by the Central Govt. for rejuvenation of river Ganga.
- Protection of National heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art,
- Setting up public libraries
- Promotion and development of traditional art and handicrafts.
- Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports
- Contributions to Prime Minister`s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government or the State Governments for socio-economic development and relief and funds for the welfare of the Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government.
- Rural Development Projects
Explaination: *For the purpose of this item, the term `` slum area`` shall mean any area declared as such by the Central Govt or any other State Govt or any other competent authority under any law for the time being in force.